Catholic Library of WA – Conditions of Entry
Customers are not permitted to enter the library if they, in the previous 14 days:
- Are experiencing any flu-like symptoms, including fever, cough, sore throat, headache, distorted sense of taste, shortness of breath, chills, vomiting
- Are awaiting the results of a test for COVID-19
Customers who are not subject to any of the above conditions must agree to:
- From 29 April 2022, you have the option of wearing face mask when you are at the library.
- Sanitise your hands on entry
- Maintain social distancing measures, as per WA Health guidelines, with respect to other library users and staff
- Always treat staff and other library users with respect
For all current information about the Covid-19 situation and updates, please visit the WA Government Covid-19 website.